Coaching High Performance Teams
Our high-performance coaching intervention empowers teams to enhance capability and performance,
Developing High Performance Teams that Consistently Deliver Breakthrough Results, Together, Better and Faster.
We work with you to understand your ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ state, support and challenge you along the journey and hold you accountable to keep on shifting towards the goal while maintaining clear focus and alignment to your business objectives.
Why Team Coaching?
Team coaching present great value to corporates as they adapt to the future world of working. A few organisations have already embraced the concept and incorporated it to be part of their management and development programmes. Team coaching is integral to boost employee productivity and performance, and it is a powerful tool for corporates to harness.
MANAGE TEAM DYSFUNCTIONAL BEHAVIOUR AND RESOLVE CONFLICT
ENHANCE TRUST AND ACCOUNTABILITY IN TEAMWORK
BOOST PRODUCTIVITY AND PERFORMANCE AT WORKPLACE
CLARIFY TEAM VISION AND MISSION
IMPROVE COMMUNICATION AND KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT
FACILITATE TEAM COLLABORATION AND BETTER DECISION-MAKING
ENTHUSE EMPLOYEES TO ADOPT ORGANISATIONAL CHANGE
INSPIRE ENGAGEMENT AND INTERGENERATIONAL WORKING
DEVELOP EMPLOYEE WELL-BEING, RESILIENCE AND RETENTION
Latest Research from City & Guilds Group November 2018 demonstrates the value of coaching to the future of the UK workforce:
Consider coaching useful for adopting new technologoies and ways of working
Suggests coaching should be part of every business's management and development programme
Believe coaching is helpful when going through organisational change
Say that coaching has already become important in facilitating intergenerational working
More likely to feel unable to work to the best of their ability, compared to those that did receive coaching
Our coaches have extensive practical business experience coaching leaders, executives, and teams to achieve higher performance, as well as in-depth knowledge and strategic approach to team effectiveness and organisational development. The incomparable mix have enabled our clients to achieve and exceed their productivity goals, uplift team performance, inspire innovation and strategic thinking at work.
We work with the nature of your teams. Our bespoke coaching programs empowers you to apply learnings in a self-sustaining and practical way, which enhances overall team productivity and collaboration, and aligns with your organisation’s objective.
Key benefits delivered include:
- Develop teamwork mindset and coaching culture
- Define team purpose and create collective vision
- Cultivate trust and respect among team members
- Expand ways of creative thinking
- Leverage team effectiveness and improve flexibility
- Improve team collaboration and team dynamics
- Address conflicts and dysfunctional behaviours
- Create team plan with action and clarify accountability
- Build safe and productive work environment to warrant the successful achievement of common business goals
Our High Performance Team Coaching Model
Shared Vision and Objectives
– Create a compelling purpose that unites the team, align collective objectives to engage all members.
– Develop a winning strategy with the team that everyone understands and is committed to deliver.
Clarified Roles and Seamless Process
– Define roles, decision-making process, and work procedures to enable the team function seamlessly.
Well-designed Team Structure
– Uplift individual performance and team cooperation with multi-disciplinary and non-hierarchical team design.
– Maintain open communication and positive relationship, provide constructive feedback regularly to strengthen collaboration.
Learning Culture and Psychological Safety
– Facilitate continuous learning and development as a team, build team potency to experiment, adapt and innovate.