100% Online, Interactive Classes
ICAgile Product Management (ICP-PDM) Certification
16 hours of learning Agile practices, delivered over 4 days
Class timings: 8:30 am – 12:30 pm EDT
Gain an ICP-PDM certificate
Officially Accredited Instructor
About the course
We are introducing the ICAgile Product Management – Product Management Track, a comprehensive program designed to equip professionals with the skills to excel in product management roles. Our customer-focused approach maximizes value delivery at all levels of the organization.
- Toolkit of techniques for identifying and building value
- Engaging with customers
- Effective product ownership management
This track empowers product and portfolio managers to set a strategic vision aligned with organizational goals. Gain insights into customer needs, market dynamics, and adaptive planning. Develop collaboration skills and prioritize to deliver maximum value to customers.
- Align customer needs with the market and organizational vision
- Proficiency in adaptive planning to meet changing market demands
- Foster effective collaboration with delivery teams
- Prioritization strategies for maximum customer value
Learn through interactive sessions, practical exercises, and real-world case studies guided by expert instructors. Complete the track to drive product success, delight customers, and advance your career in product management.
Course conduct and schedule
100% online courses
16 hours to complete
4 hours per day over 4 days
Skills you will gain
- User-Centred Design
- Market Research and Analysis
- Product Strategy and Planning
- Prototyping and Testing
- Agile Product Management
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Metrics Analysis and Decision Making
- Hypothesis Testing and Experiment Design
- Cross-Functional Team Collaboration
- Product Marketing and Launch Strategies
- Value – Communicating value – Connecting
Meet Your Instructors
ICAgile Product Management Certification Course
The ICAgile Product Management certification is designed for product managers, Product Owners, Business Analysts and aspiring product managers working in organizations on a business agility journey.
ICAgile Product Management (ICP-PDM)
4 Days – 4 hours/day
What You Will Learn
- The Product Lifecycle: Understand the stages of the product lifecycle, from ideation to launch, growth, maturity, and decline, and learn how to manage products at each stage effectively.
- Metrics that Matter for Products: Discover key metrics and indicators for evaluating product performance, measuring success, and making data-driven decisions throughout the product lifecycle.
- Designing Hypothesis Tests and Experiments: Learn how to design and conduct hypothesis tests and experiments to validate assumptions, gather insights, and make informed product decisions.
- Teams Across the Product Lifecycle: Gain insights into building and managing cross-functional teams that collaborate effectively throughout the product lifecycle, ensuring successful product development and delivery.
- Product Marketing and Launch: Explore strategies for product marketing, positioning, and successful product launches, including go-to-market strategy, branding, and communication tactics.
These topics will equip you with the knowledge and skills needed to navigate the complexities of product management and succeed in developing and managing products throughout their lifecycle.
Happy Customers Worldwide
Read what a handful of happy customers are saying about our ICAgile training programmes
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Will I need to complete an exam in order to get the qualifications?
All of our accredited courses will cover the necessary learning objectives needed tfor the successful completion of the icagile certification.
Is this course really 100% online? Do I need to attend any classes in person?
How does the online course compare to a real classroom?
We’ve also made great use of the Breakout Rooms feature on Zoom to ensure all attendees will be able to interact with other classmates and their instructor using chat, audio or video.
Edit documents together live, discuss learning objectives and share their questions and thoughts at the click of a button.
It’s as close as we can get to a physical classroom without the hassle of travel!
Do you offer a group discount?
Is there a referral scheme?
Do I get to keep the course materials?
I want to attend a Bootcamp but I would like to attend each course in different months, is that possible?
What happens if I miss part of the course?
It will be down to the individual instructor to decide if enough of the course has been covered to still issue the certification and if not, then you would need to rebook to attend another class if you wish to still be certified.
All decisions on this will be made on a case by case basis so please let us know at [email protected] as soon as possible if you will miss any of the course.
I can no longer attend the course dates I've booked?
Failing that, we do offer a refund policy based on the notice given for cancellations. We offer a full refund within 7 days of booking your place on a course, or no closer than 31 days before the start of the course.
Please contact [email protected] for more information and get on the agile coaching track today.